27 Nabilla Avenue, Seaford
Rooms Galore & A Whole Heap More
Are you a big family feeling forced to sacrifice either house size or location?
If you want a home with enough rooms for the WHOLE FAMILY in a desirable suburb and location, then this could be the house for you!
Sitting within walking distance of the beach, local schools and easy access to Eastlink. You are quite literally close to everything and this could see you set for the next twenty years.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
Room to grow with all the hard work done.
- Master bedroom has more than enough room to escape from the rest of the house.
- Big walk in robe with a huge en-suite
- Bedroom two is on the ground level and utilises the downstairs bathroom as an en-suite
- Bedroom three, four and five are all located upstairs and serviced by a massive bathroom offering a separate bath and shower.
- Renovated modern kitchen with a butler’s pantry that will be the envy of any keen chef. The large servery window brings the outdoors in.
- Formal dining and living room at the front of the house is flooded with natural light thanks to the massive windows.
- The family room is the perfect space to enjoy a good book.
- The comfortable study is open plan with wall to wall storage built-in.
- Handy laundry with built in cupboards and generous bench space
- Low maintenance backyard with a massive and impressive entertainment deck